Kcreate has redesigned the brand new school website of Charter School Bermondsey, incorporating the new school name and branding. We have implemented SEO optimisation and made the website responsive to all devices. Please click here to view the redesign and rebranding school website case study.
A brand new primary school website design can immediately refresh your online presence.
Kcreate offers websites for schools and a wide range of website design and development services for primary schools, secondary schools, Multi-Academy Trusts, children’s centres and nursery schools, including:
- Responsive CMS (content management systems): We use responsive CMSs that allow you to easily update your website’s content from any device.
- Web analysis and SEO: We track the traffic to your website and optimize it for search engines so that it can be easily found by potential students and parents.
- Domain and hosting services: Kcreate can register your domain name and provide website hosting so that your website is always up and running.
- Email solutions: We provide you with email accounts for your staff and students so that they can communicate with each other and with the outside world.
- We understand that every school is different, and we work with you to create a website that meets your specific needs. Contact us today to learn more about our website design and development services for primary school website design and secondary school website design.
Kcreate websites for schools also offer a range of additional services, including:
- E-commerce: We can create an e-commerce website so that you can sell your school’s merchandise online.
- Learning management system (LMS): We can integrate an LMS into your website so that you can deliver online courses and assessments.
- Social media integration: We can integrate your website with social media so that you can connect with your students and parents on a more personal level.
We understand that every school is different, and we work with you to create a website that meets your specific needs. Contact us today to learn more about our website design and development services for Primary school website design and Secondary school website design.
Here are some of the benefits of working with us:
- We have a team of experienced primary school website designers and developers who can create a website that meets your specific needs.
- We offer a range of services to help you with your website, including content management, e-commerce, and social media integration.
- We are committed to providing our clients with excellent customer service.
If you are ready to take your school’s online presence to the next level, then contact us today to discuss your website design and development project. We would be happy to help you create a website that will help you achieve your school’s goals.
A selection from our websites for schools design portfolio:
School website designs and logo designs
GRAPHIC DESIGN AND LOGO DESIGN FOR SCHOOLS
Kcreate offers customisable and user-friendly design services to help schools communicate their individual ethos while providing exciting, engaging content. With our help, your school will benefit from logos, brochures and other stationery which accurately reflect your values, as well as creative marketing ideas, digital printing options and photo board displays.
- School logo design and branding
- Full-colour school brochure design and promotional materials
- Primary school prospectus designs
- Secondary school prospectus design
- School advertising ideas
- Digital printing for schools
- Photoshop editing for schools
- School photo boards and displays
Please contact Kcreate web design Torbay
We’d love to hear from you
Every project we work on is unique and bespoke to fit our client’s business requirements and digital marketing strategies. Please have a look at our website and logo design portfolio to see some of our past projects.
Please contact us for a quotation.
Pentlow, 29 Oxlea Road
Tel: 07977 068026
What do our clients say?
“Kcreate has managed our school website since 2014 and is always professional and informative. The support is invaluable and an asset to the school.”
Jose Lewis, Headteacher – Riverside Primary School